How do I have one login for multiple sites within Unstack?
What are we doing here?
When we talk about multi-site or "combining accounts" we're actually referring to the act of pairing an authentication account with multiple sites.
Below is a graphic that shows what the difference is between Authentication Accounts and Sites.
Steps for Doing This:
- If you're needing to Create a New Site you would sign up for Unstack again at unstack.com/start using an email you create through our Plus Addressing Email Generator to help you keep things organized.
- Once you have that account setup, you'll want to identify what your Main Email will be, this is the email you'd like to use in order to have access to all of your sites.
- Now that you know what will be your main email, login to each Site through its current Authentication Account
- Navigate to the Settings page and select the Blue "+ Add User" button:
- Then, within the drawer that opens, enter the name and Main Email you have decided on and click "Invite User" at the bottom of the drawer (you may need to scroll).
- Navigate to your email provider and click the "Accept Invite" button within the email.
Once you've done this for all Sites, you'll notice, upon login to the Main Authentication Account, a Multi-Site option will appear.