In this article
- How do we link with Klaviyo
- Connecting Klaviyo and Unstack
- Embed a Klaviyo Form
- Push Unstack form to HubSpot list
What is Klaviyo?
Klaviyo is an email marketing and CRM suite that companies small to enterprise use to perfect their communications!
How do we Integrate?
- API Contacts Sync
- We sync your Klaviyo and Unstack contacts so information in both databases is up-to-date.
- Push to List Functionality
- Ability to push a form fill information to a Klaviyo list.
- Embed Form
- Ability to embed a Klaviyo form into a CTA section and more.
What you'll need;
1. Head over to the integrations page with your Klaviyo API keys ready
Within that modal, you'll input those API keys you went and found within Klaviyo;
2. Click "Connect account"
This might take a second, we're doing a bit of work in the backend, please leave this tab open until the modal closes.
3. Green Light
Embedding a Klaviyo native form
To use a Klaviyo form, simply add the form via the Lightning Bolt icon or "Add Form" button, select "Klaviyo" from the form type dropdown and input the Klaviyo form ID you'd like to embed which may be found in the URL of that form.
This form ID should not contain the preceding or following "/"s. Additionally, the form ID is case sensitive, please copy exactly.
Pushing an Unstack form submission to a Klaviyo list
Note: this will require an active Klaviyo connection. If connected and the dropdown isn't loading, try refreshing your page.
Click the form, then within the right side modal scroll to the bottom where you'll see a dropdown with a label above is stating "Add to Klaviyo list" then use that dropdown to select which list we should push these contacts into within HubSpot.
This will add the contact to the Klaviyo list in a subscribed status.